Welcome

Won't you grab a warm chai tea and stay a while?

This Girl... {Stanthorpe, Qld Portrait Photographer}

I knew I would love her from the moment I was told of her pending arrival... I knew I would want to hold her close, inhale that sweet baby scent, let her wrap her tiny fingers around my own... I knew I would love her with all of my heart.  As I watch her now, just weeks before her 8th birthday I am as smitten as I was back then... I am taken with her beauty, her knowledge, her soul.  This girl came into my world and made me an Aunt... and I have adored her every day since... This girl rocks my world...
 This girl...
This Free Spirit 




More beautiful images of the Gypsy Princess to come soon...

Ciao for now ~ Hayley x

0 comments:

style='overflow: auto; display: block; overflow-x: no; overflow-y: scroll; height: 150px; width:670px;'

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails